Posted On: December 12, 2022
West Columbia, SC -- Allied Air Enterprises introduces a new Pro Series™ offering that features two new heat pumps and an air conditioner available exclusively through the Armstrong Air® and AirEase™ brands. The new 4SHP22LX and 4SHP18LX heat pumps offer up to 22 SEER (20.9 SEER2) and 20 SEER (19 SEER2) respectively, and the new 4SCU23LX air conditioner features up to 23 SEER (21.5 SEER2) efficiency ratings. Allied Air's new Pro Series products work with existing indoor components to simplify the 2023 regulatory transition for their distributors and dealers.
“These additions to the Pro Series product offering are driven by the upcoming increases in efficiency levels to help ensure our distributors and dealers continue to have a best-better-good offering,” said Kim McGill, VP – Marketing for Allied Air. “These new products will meet the needs of consumers who want high efficiency HVAC solutions for their home. They’ll also allow qualifying consumers to take advantage of new federal incentives available through the Inflation Reduction Act, as well as any existing and future local utility incentives,” she said.*
The new Pro Series 4SHP22LX and 4SCU23LX line up brings four-SKUs each, representing Allied Air’s premium solutions for Heat Pumps and Air Conditioners. The 22LX/23LX products allow dealers to fine-tune the capacity to the application and give consumers the widest range of compressor modulation for the best dehumidification and comfort when compared to the rest of the product line. With CEE efficiency tiers having been recently finalized for 2023, the new 22LX and 23LX are well positioned to offer consumers qualifying system matches for the 25C tax credit program.*
The 4SHP18LX true variable speed heat pump replaces the current 4SHP16LS and provides an entry point to inverter technology with only two-SKUs to support the full 2- to -5-ton capacity range. The 4SHP18LX capitalizes on trends in the mid-efficiency range so dealers can deliver a premium, communicating-enabled solution while the built-in proprietary algorithms and five comfort mode settings allow broad application flexibility.
Pro Series Special Features:
- Comfort Sync® A3 Ultra-Smart Thermostat compatible, but can also be installed with a traditional 24V thermostat
- In 24V applications, 5 comfort mode settings on-board control the variable operation
- Service valves at a 45° angle for simplified access.
- Up to 39% more efficient than older 14 SEER systems
- Omniguard® total corrosion protection
- Maximum heat exchange (MHT™) technology utilizes lanced coil fins and rifled tubing to help improve heat transfer while a fan venturi helps control airflow to maximize the use of the coil surface area.
- Qualifies for up to 10 years of unit replacement coverage†
- Less than half the operating sound of a traditional 14 SEER single stage equipment. ††
To learn more about the Pro Series™ from Allied Air, visit www.alliedair.com.
* Allied is not a tax advisor and does not make any representation, warranty, guarantee or other assurance as to whether a particular matchup qualifies or is eligible for a tax credit. The IRS is responsible for the implementation and administration of tax credits. There are important requirements and limitations for the homeowner to qualify for tax credits. Moreover, the tax laws are subject to change. As a result, Allied highly recommends that you and your customers consult with a tax advisor regarding a homeowner’s qualification for a tax credit in their particular circumstances and verify and review the applicable tax laws and regulations.
†Available from participating distributors and their qualified ProTeam™ dealers, exclusions apply. See full terms at https://go.alliedair.net/aaeurp
††Sound levels measured for 4SHP22LX and 4SCU23LX, tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 270
# # # #
About Allied Air Enterprises
A division of Lennox International, Allied Air Enterprises™ serves residential and commercial marketplaces in the United States and Canada with the heating and cooling solutions of industry-leading brands like Armstrong Air®, AirEase™, Concord®, Ducane™, Allied™, Allied Commercial™ and MagicPak®. From concept to production, Allied Air HVAC systems are produced through the design, engineering, high-quality testing and manufacturing efforts employed at five Allied facilities based across North America. For more information, visit www.alliedair.com or call 1-800-448-5872.